Beginners Section… We welcome all new players to Willow Valley
The game of golf is quite a challenging undertaking and for those of you who are brand new to the game or those of you who have played and now wish to return, we are your best resource to begin your enjoyment of the game of golf. Our course provides a comfortable enviornment for the beginner, with holes of moderate length and a relaxed pace of play on the course.
Willow Valley offers several tee areas to try, based on your skill level and our holes can be played at shorter distances but with challenge to keep you interested. We are part of the ‘TEE IT FORWARD’ program and are about cultivating new golfers who can develop their base skills here before moving on to the bigger and harder facilities. By no means is our course a chip and putt, and it is maintained in high quality condition that you will enjoy and expect throughout your golfing career. We have a practice putting green and a PGA professional on site to help you with the learning curve associated with the game of golf.
What do we offer to the Beginner / New Player?:
- A PGA professional on site to get you headed in the right direction for golf improvement. A 30 minute lesson is offered for an affordable price of $25.00 and a 3 lesson package for only $70.00. Clinics offered for groups at even better discounts.
- A wonderful 9 hole course with par 4 holes as well as par 3 holes, but not at a length that will make it seem impossible to conquer. The course is always in fantastic condition so you will learn to appreciate the beauty of the surroundings during a game of golf. We offer special discounts that make it very affordable to play multiple rounds without putting a dent in your wallet. In fact, we have the beginners special in 2013 which is a 5 hole discounted rate, so as you play you can work your way up to a full round and still get a great experience by playing our 5 holes. You can walk the five holes for only $8.00 and ride them for only $12.00, so for an investment of $200 you can play golf once a week for the entire summer.
- A course to bring the family out for an afternoon or early evening of fun. We rent clubs so you do not need your own set, and what a great way to spend time out together. It is good exercise, a beautiful setting on a green manicured course, a challenge for all, and a potential life long sport for all of you. After your choice of 9 holes or perhaps you only want to play the 5 hole discounted round, you can all go to the DoubleTree Cafe 24 Hundred and have a great meal and relive your experience. Have some family fun…Golf!
- For those Mom and Dads who have that blossoming player in their midst, this is an awsome course for them to play. Bring that junior out while you caddy for them, or rent a cart and play the discounted 5 holes. Our rates are so affordable with a multiple pass card that you could use this course for those quick instructional rounds after dinner with your young golfer. If you wish to purchase a junior membership for your player, the rate of $299.00 a year for unlimited walking is a great deal. As a parent it can be pretty costly to support a junior golfer at the higher end facilities, but here they can learn all the shots at a great price.
- The senior player who wishes to play but health constraints do not allow you to do it for a full round of golf. Come out and play the short round of 5 holes for only $12.00 with a cart and get your golf exercise without over doing it. Those who do play on a weekly basis, but want to occassionally play more golf, come out on that beautiful afternoon and get your golf fix at a discounted rate for 5 holes.
We have a course that fits your golfing needs – Experience Willow Valley Golf Course this year… You’ll be so glad you did!