Local residents are welcome to purchase Recreation Membership and enjoy all the fun of our indoor pool, fitness center and water playground. To apply for membership or inquire about pricing, please call 1-800-369-9877.
- Monday – Thursday 10 am – 9 pm
- Friday 10 am – 5 pm
- Sunday 12 noon – 9 pm
Fitness Center Hours
- Monday – Thursday 6 am – 10 pm
- Friday 6 am – 5 pm
- Sunday 12 noon – 10 pm
Rules & Regulations
- Willow Valley is not responsible for anyone swimming when there is not lifeguard on duty.
- No running or horseplay is permitted in the pool area.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be at least 42″ in height to use the waterslide.
- Please follow all guidelines posted when using the sauna, whirlpool, fitness room and water playground.
- Furniture or towels are not to be taken from the pool area. A $6.00 fee will be charged for each pool towel not returned to the lifeguard. Theft of towels will result in revocation of membership.
- The management has the right to ask anyone to leave the facilities and can revoke a membership at any time.
- The facilities are for registered guests and members only. Recreational Facilities Membership includes access to pools, Jacuzzi, changing rooms, game rooms and golf course if purchased. All guest hallways, lobbies and entranceways are off limits.
- Please place all litter in the trace receptacles provided.
- Glassware is not permitted in the pool area.
- The lifeguards are employed to insure the safety of the registered guests and members. Please respect their authority.
- All lockers are for day use only. Any lock attached to a locker overnight will be removed. Willow Valley is not responsible for any items lost or stolen from the locker rooms.
- Members may only use facilities during the hours listed below and must show the lifeguard on duty their membership card.
- Violation of any of the rules or policies can result in revocation of membership.
- No membership refunds.