Sets up, tears down and runs food for all areas of smorgasbord and buffets and assists in other areas of the kitchen.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintains buffets by running food items, both hot and cold, monitoring cleanliness and communicating any needs for equipment or food to banquet cooks or sous chef.
- Interacts with Guests and Team Members in a positive, welcoming and servant style.
- Prep items for banquets, Café 24 Hundred buffet and a la carte service.
- Maintains all food safety requirements for temperature control, rotation, and cross contamination.
- Stores and handles food properly.
- Makes sure food lines are clean and sanitized properly garnished and at proper temperatures.
- Cleans and sanitizes food preparation equipment and work area.
- Sets up and decorates smorgasbord and buffet presentations.
- Due to the seasonal needs within our Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
No prior experience or training.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
ServSafe preferred but will train