Organize and manage the activities of the Food and Beverage departments, including but not limited to the Kitchen, Banquet Operations, Restaurants, Room Service and Bars to maintain high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and insure outstanding customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan and direct all functions of the food & beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
• Develop, implement, and monitor schedules for the operation of all food and beverage outlets to achieve a profitable result.
• Participate in the creation and marketing of menu designs, incorporating all current food trends to attract a predetermined customer market, both restaurant and banquet menus.
• Achieves and monitors the food and beverage budget to ensure efficient operation and those expenditures stay within budget limitations achieving budgeted revenue and labor expenses.
• Hire, train, supervise, develop, discipline/counsel, and evaluate team members according to WW policies and procedures.
• Ensure payroll is accurate, responsible for approving and completing weekly payroll.
• Participate in the development of the annual budget; develop short and long term financial operating plans.
• Complete and monitor PRD process.
• Staying current with the standards and trends of food service industry.
• Promote and live the Hilton CARE culture through understanding, supporting and participating in all elements of CARE/team member morale.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of the service standards and positive leadership characteristics which inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards.
• Participate in Manager on Duty coverage, weekday and rotating weekends as needed. Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, Team Members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training Team Members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary or Restaurant Management; or 4-8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Driver’s License