*** Offering Sign-on Bonus ***
Supervises and coordinates day to day activities of the Café 24Hundred Restaurant, Lounge and Room Service to provide fast and courteous service to Customers by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintains a high personal level of visibility throughout the restaurant, lounge & banquet space.
- Interacts with Guests and Team Members in a positive, welcoming, and servant style.
- Provides supervision and leadership support to Restaurant and Lounge operations.
- Oversees and enforces all dining services policies and procedures.
- Schedules Restaurant reservations and arranges parties or special services for diners.
- Addresses concerns of Guests and Team Members.
- Assigns work tasks and coordinates activities of dining room Team Members to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
- Inspects restaurant, lounge and room service stations and server hallways for neatness and cleanliness.
- Trains and coordinates the restaurant and lounge Team Members in proper service etiquette.
- Ensures all employees are following standards set forth by Hilton Hotels.
- Works with the Food & Beverage Manager, Executive Chef and the Culinary Team to create new menus and standards of operation.
- Initiates and administers programs and procedural changes.
- Works in all areas of the restaurant, room service and lounge when business dictates.
- Totals receipts, at end of shift, to verify sales and clears cash drawer and computers.
- Manages all aspects of the dining experience to ensure the highest standards of service are maintained.
- Participates in the creation of budgets and follows the set budgets to maximize profits for the department and property.
- Works closely with the Food & Beverage Manager and Executive Chef to ensure the highest quality service to our Guests.
- Ensures POS system is programmed correctly, including the daily specials.
- Responsible for maintaining daily log sheets regarding schedule changes, department hour transfer and other relevant information regarding the shift.
- Accepts direction from Food and Beverage Manager, General Manager, and Executive Chef.
- Schedule requires flexibility.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon hire
Serv Safe Certification preferred
RAMP Certification preferred but will train
CPR and First Aid Certification preferred but will train
Assists Team Leader to ensure efficient and profitable operations by performing the following duties personally or through fellow Team Members. Also responsible to oversee thorough cash-out reports, balancing in areas of petty cash, safe and front desk drawers. Responsible for ensuring 100% Guest Satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
- Responsible for hotel operations in absence of the General Manager, and participates in the MOD Schedule.
- Schedules all Guest Service Team Members according to budget guidelines – fills in as needed for staff shortages.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, front desk uniforms and required Hilton Hotels Corporation Guest Service collateral while operating within monthly budget.
- Serves as hotel’s Hilton Honors Guest Services manager.
- Maintains balancing and clearing of house accounts in Hilton OnQ.
- Responsible for ensuring hotel’s OnQ packages and revenue are posted correctly.
- Responsible for training Guest Service Associates in accordance with standards as outlined by Hilton Hotels Corporation and Willow Valley (required video & emergency training).
- Conducts monthly Front Desk meeting with outlined agenda.
- Supervise proper handling of cash and responsible for maintaining budget and checkbook.
- Maximize occupancy by supervising and promoting yield management and suggestive selling of hotel, to ensure total revenue, RevPAR and ADR exceed projections. Helps establish minimum/maximum stay dates through Hilton OnQ.
- Follows established company policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance and consistency with all Team Members and Guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Directly supervises Team
Members in Guests Services. Carries out
supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and
applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
Team Members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance;
rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving
problems. Responsible for and designating a back-up for processing departmental
payroll components in a timely manner, such as weekly timesheet approvals,
transferal of hours, PTO, entering schedules, etc.
Education and /or Experience
Associates degree (A.A.)
or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or 4 years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
Certificates, License, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon
Valid PA Driver’s License
Benefits at Willow Valley:
- PT/FT benefits include Hilton team member travel program which provides hotel discounts around the world!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision for full-time team members. Dental and vision available for part-time team members. Vacation for full-time team members
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Fun working environment!