This position is responsible for generating top line revenue by managing all aspects of the Sales and Marketing Department. This individual supports the General Manager. This position is responsible for providing leadership and conducting his or her own prospecting and outside sales calls.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
- Calls on prospects to solicit business, analyzes requirements of function, outlines available hotel facilities and services offered, and quotes prices.
- Cultivates lead sources, distributes leads to other hotels in the brand and Willow Valley properties.
- Conducts site tours of hotel to walk-ins and prospective clients.
- Uses sales system to make contracts for bookings, and documents weekly sales efforts.
- Establishes and maintains close contact with assigned accounts and target accounts.
- Responds to all RFPs and sales lead through the OnQ system, and any other packages or special offers, as directed by the RDOSM.
- Completes OnQ Property Management System training and all other required Hilton Hotels and Willow Valley training.
- Participates in the development of the Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Creates Action Plans and key account action plans as directed by the RDOSM. Once approved, accepts responsibility for assigned aspects of the plans.
- Working with eCommerce Manager and the property RDOSM / SM, to ensure content is optimized for searches, as well as relevant to consumers
- Prospects all market segments for new corporate, group and meeting room leads.
- Completes, distributes and makes necessary changes to BEO’s.
- Complete and/or run daily, weekly & monthly reports and distribute weekly and monthly reports.
- Responsible for all group billing up to and including; daily posting of all group meetings and banquet functions as well as posting for all group guest rooms on a daily basis or as business dictates.
Education & Experience
Associates Degree; or 4 years related experience and/or training is the minimum education level required for this position. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Outside Sales Experience required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon hire
Valid PA Driver’s License is required.
CPR Certification preferred but will train
ServSafe Certification preferred but will train
RAMP Certification as per Hilton Standards