We are seeking a motivated and passionate Human Resources Specialist to join our team. Responsibilities include benefits administration, scheduling and tracking trainings, administering policies, and helping to solve work-related issues.
Additionally, the HR Specialist must nurture the company culture and core values, often acting as a liaison between management and team members.
- Plans and assist with annual benefits open enrollment
- Works with provider websites and broker to enroll Team Members
- Compiles and explains benefit packets to new hires
- Prepares and distributes reports pertaining to benefits
- Schedules all company training by contacting various vendors, confirming dates, and coordinating contracts.
- Produces and updates company training packets and checklists for each business unit annually and logs all completed forms
Associates degree required. BA/BS degree and PHR certification preferred. Two years prior HR experience required. Must have experience with Outlook, MS Windows OS, Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Power Point. Advanced skills in Kronos software preferred, but will train. General knowledge and understanding of benefit administration and employment law. Ability to display a high degree of judgment, discretion and confidentiality.
Willow Valley offers a competitive benefits/compensation package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401(K) employer match, professional development, and paid time off. A work/life balance of a 40 hr week is also offered Mon.-Fri.