Accounts Payable SpecialistCorporate - Full Time
Computes, classifies, records, posts, and verifies data for use in maintaining and reporting of financial information for the Hospitality, Focused Service Hotels, Property Management and Corporate Services business units of Willow Valley Associates by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Verifies, enters and posts invoices for weekly accounts payable disbursement.
- Processes, issues and reviews weekly accounts payable disbursements as well as manual on-demand payment requests.
- Processes weekly accounts payable positive pay reports and transmissions to the bank.
- Establishes and updates supplier information including maintaining W-9 information.
- Issues and maintains credit application requests.
- Reviews and reconciles monthly supplier statements including resolution of supplier concerns.
- Assists in recording and maintaining fixed asset records.
- Prepares weekly and monthly upload of data from cash receipts and computer files to general ledger.
- Provides leadership in the review, reconciliation and preparation of the monthly financial statements.
- Maintains subsidiary ledgers for use in analysis and account reconciliation.
- Reconciles and prepares audit work papers for assigned general ledger accounts.
- Assists in the preparation of departmental standard operating procedures.
- Provides backup and support to other positions within Corporate Services.
- Maintains confidentiality of all financial, payroll and benefits information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificate, Licenses, Registrations
None requiredApply Now