Housekeeping ManagerHampton Inn & Suites Mount Joy - Full Time
Responsible for all aspects of the Housekeeping Department which includes Housekeepers, Housekeeping Supervisors, House Persons, Laundry, and Night Cleaners, including Guest/Customer satisfaction, staff development, adherence to established budgets & development of resources to accomplish objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Establishes standards and procedures for Team Members in the Housekeeping, Night Cleaning/Laundry Departments.
• Plans work schedules to ensure adequate service.
• Inspects and evaluates physical condition of establishment.
• Submits to management recommendations for painting, repairs and furnishings.
• Periodically inventories supplies and linens.
• Investigates new and improved cleaning instruments and methods.
• Monitors all carpet & window cleaning that takes place at the hotel.
• Plans & administers policies and procedures in the daily operation of the department.
• Follows established company policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance and consistency with all Team Members and Guests.
• Ensures Guest Rooms for Hilton Honors members are prepared according to Hilton Hotels Corporate Standards.
• Responsible for monthly Housekeeping Team Member meeting and agenda.
• Orders supplies as needed according to budget guidelines.
• Scheduling and staffing according to budget guidelines.
• Coordinate deep cleaning and special projects.
Directly manages Team Members in all areas of the Housekeeping/Laundry Departments.
Education and/or Experience
Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.