Assistant Executive HousekeeperDoubleTree - Full Time
Directs housekeeping and maintenance programs to ensure clean, orderly, well maintained and attractive conditions of the hotel by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for hotel housekeeping operations in absence of Executive Housekeeper.
- Completes OnQ training and other required Hilton Hotels Corporation and Willow Valley training.
Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
Plans work schedules to ensure adequate service, while maintaining budgeted labor hours.
- Performs daily room and key assignments to Team Members.
- Inspects and evaluates physical condition of establishment.
- Submits recommendations for painting, repairs, furnishings, relocation of equipment, and reallocation of space.
- Inventories supplies and equipment; to include in monthly linen inventory.
- Investigates new and improved cleaning instruments and methods.
- Interprets company policies to Team Members and enforces safety regulations.
- Responsible for Lost and Found items. Accurately maintains Lost & Found items. Packages items to be returned and coordinates mailing of items in a timely manner; records items returned on Lost and Found Reports.
- Ensures guestrooms for Hilton Honors Members are prepared according to Hilton Hotels Corporation standards.
- Conducts activities of Team Members supervised.
- Responsible for monthly Housekeeping Team Meeting with agenda.
Responsible for training Housekeeping and Laundry Team Members in accordance with standards as outlined by Hilton Hotels Corporation and Willow Valley (required video & emergency training).
- Coordinates deep cleaning and special projects as needed.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Provide an excellent work environment by listening and reacting to Team Members needs. Recognize and reward Team Members during special occasions and achievements.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Directly supervises Team Members in Housekeeping and Laundry. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training Team Members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates. Licenses, Experiences
Hilton Brand Training upon hire
CPR certification preferred but will train