Banquet ManagerDoubleTree - Full Time
Manages and coordinates activities of catered events to provide fast and courteous service to Guests by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Interacts with Guests and Team Members in a positive, welcoming, and servant style.
- Schedules all Banquet staff according to the demands of the Banquet Event Orders
- Maintains Budgeted cost percentages in relation to revenues.
- Provides supervision and leadership support to Banquet operations.
- Oversees and enforces all Banquet service policies and procedures.
- Fosters a positive working relationship with the Catering and Sales Departments.
- Addresses concerns of Guests and Team Members.
- Assigns work tasks and coordinates activities of Banquet Team Members to ensure prompt and courteous service to Guests.
- Inspects all Banquet rooms pantries, and server hallways for neatness and cleanliness.
- Inventories all china, glass, flatware and equipment to facilitate a high standard of service to our Guests.
- Trains and coordinates Banquet Team Members in proper service etiquette.
- Initiates and administers programs and procedural changes.
- Works in all areas of Banquet facility.
- Manages all aspects of the banquet experience.
- Posts additional banquet revenue, taxes, and gratuity.
- Works closely with Catering Planners to ensure the highest quality service to our Guests.
- Manages & tracks banquet bar inventory, revenue, and cost.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Schedule requires flexibility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training Team Members; planning, assigning, and directing work;
- appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints; resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or GED, Associates Degree (preferred), 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hireApply Now