Banquet ServerDoubleTree - Part Time
Provides excellent service in the Banquet Department with the highest standards of Food & Beverage Service on all banquet functions. In so doing, it is expected that all functions will be directed toward providing excellent Guest Service.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Interacts with Guests and Team Members in a positive, welcoming, and servant style.
- Reports to work on time, as scheduled, wears proper uniform, including black, non-slip shoes.
- Answers questions regarding food and service.
- Attends pre-function briefing.
- Completes any assigned work duties.
- Is able to read a Banquet Event Order and know how to complete setup and breakdown based on the information contained therein.
- Serves food and beverages.
- Set tables in assigned area including table complements cleaned & filled properly.
- Observes Guests and responds to any additional requests.
- Clears plates, refreshes beverages, and determine when meal has been completed.
- Assists in setting up buffet/breaks tables.
- Greets and services Guests as they arrive.
- Clears and resets tables as needed.
- Always notifies Team Leader before leaving the floor or banquet service area.
- Replenishes supplies in the pantry
- Employs ”full hands in, full hands out” strategy to ensure efficiency.
- Follows “Clean as you go” policy.
- Returns supplies and equipment to proper storage areas.
- Due to the seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon hire
RAMP Training preferred but will train
Serv Safe Certification preferred but will train