BartenderDoubleTree Resort, Lancaster - Food Service - Part-Time
Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to Guests in the Lounge/Restaurant and Banquets by using standard recipes in compliance with the Hilton Brand Standards.
- Possesses knowledge of liquor, beer, and wine products sufficient to work in a hotel lounge.
- Possesses ability to follow recipes and mix cocktails commonly known in the beverage industry.
- Fulfills hotel Guest requests for beverages and food in the lounge and those ordered by the Restaurant Staff.
- Performs beverage inventory calculations and reads and prepare daily par sheets.
- Stocks beer, liquor, and wines to maintain par levels.
- Possesses ability to effectively deal with Guests, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger and/or discontinue service of alcoholic beverages.
- Possesses ability to respond to a variety of crisis situations to limit property damage and minimize Guest injury and stress – knows when to call security.
- Has good computer and organizational skills and adheres to accounting standards of operation.
- Serves as a Banquet Bartender when necessary.
- Provides a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry, it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and 1 year related experience and/or training in a similar capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
- RAMP Training Program required
- ServSafe Certification preferred but will train