AM BartenderDoubleTree Resort - Part Time
Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to Guests in the Lounge/Restaurant and Banquets by using standard recipes in compliance with the Hilton Brand Standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Knowledge of liquor, beer, and wine products sufficient enough to work in a hotel lounge.
- Ability to follow recipes and mix cocktails known to be common in the beverage industry.
- Service hotel Guest requests for beverages and food in the lounge and those ordered by the Restaurant Staff.
- Perform beverage inventory calculations and read and prepare daily par sheets.
- Stock beer, liquor and wines to maintain par levels.
- Ability to effectively deal with Guests, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger and/or discontinue service of alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to respond to a variety of crisis situations to limit property damage and minimize Guest injury and stress – know when to call security.
- Has good computer and organizational skills and adheres to accounting standards of operation.
- Serves as a Banquet Bartender when necessary.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and 1 year related experience and/or training in a similar capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
RAMP Training Program required