BartenderHilton Garden Inn - Full Time
Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to Guests in the Lounge/Restaurant and Banquets by using standard recipes in compliance with the Hilton Brand Standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Knowledge of liquor, beer, and wine products sufficient enough to work in a hotel lounge.
• Ability to follow recipes and mix cocktails known to be common in the beverage industry.
• Service hotel Guest requests for beverages and food in the lounge and those ordered by the Restaurant Staff.
• Perform beverage inventory calculations and read and prepare daily par sheets.
• Stock beer, liquor and wines to maintain par levels.
• Ability to effectively deal with Guests, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger and/or discontinue service of alcoholic beverages.
• Has good computer and organizational skills and adheres to accounting standards of operation.
• Serves as a Banquet Bartender when necessary.
• Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and 1 year related experience
and/or training in a similar capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
RAMP Training Program required