Prep CookDoubleTree - Full Time
Prep cooks must demonstrate on a daily basis their ability to perform basic cooking skills in preparation of vegetables, sauces, soups, etc, and maintaining prep level systems at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare and cook high quality foods according to standardized recipes.
• Cooking and service of food in accordance with the restaurants quality and service standards
• Prepare a variety of foods such as vegetables, sauces, soups, etc., as directed
• Maintain restaurant prep level systems.
• Ensure all par levels are filled, labeled and dated
• Receive and account for supplies and deliveries
• Ensure safety and cleanliness of all kitchen and food storage areas
• Use safe work practices and support others to use them
• Maintain kitchen equipment in good condition
• Ensure quality of food products by tasting, smelling and looking at product
Education and/or Experience
Culinary Degree; or up to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon hire
Serve Safe Certification preferred