Breakfast Prep CookDoubleTree - Full Time
To strive in your daily performance to ensure that the highest quality and level of service are provided to our Guests. Prep cooks must demonstrate on a daily basis their ability to perform basic cooking skills in preparation of vegetables, sauces, soups, etc, and maintaining prep level systems at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare and cook high quality foods according to standardized recipes.
- Cooking and service of food in accordance with the restaurants quality and service standards
- Prepare a variety of foods such as vegetables, sauces, soups, etc., as directed by the Sous
- Chef/Manager in charge
- Maintain restaurant prep level systems.
- Ensure all par levels are filled, labeled and dated
- Receive and account for supplies and deliveries
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of all kitchen and food storage areas
- Follow correct sanitation and hygienic food handling practices
- Follow the restaurants regular cleaning and waster disposal practices
- Use safe work practices and support others to use them
- Maintain kitchen equipment in good condition
- Possess the ability to multi task in a high volume environment
- Help to foster good communication among floor staff and kitchen crew
- Promote harmonious environment among all staff within the restaurant
- Promote high levels of performance among the Team
- Communicate all concerns to the Sous Chef
- Ensure quality of food products by tasting, smelling and looking at product
- Performs other duties as assigned under the direction of the Sous Chef related to the operation of the
- Kitchen and Culinary Team.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
Culinary Degree; or up to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon hire
Serve Safe Certification preferred