Bus DriverDoubleTree - Part Time
Drive bus to transport passengers over specified routes to local or distant points according to time schedule by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists passengers with in and out of the bus.
- Regulates heating, lighting, and ventilating systems for passenger comfort.
- Complies with local traffic regulations.
- Reports delays or accidents.
- Records cash receipts and ticket fares.
- Makes repairs and changes tires.
- Inspects bus and checks gas, oil, and water before departure.
- Loads or unloads baggage or express checked by passengers in baggage compartment.
- Keeps bus (coach) clean, polished, and in good operating condition on a daily basis – weather permitting.
- Due to the needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid PA Commercial Drivers License (CDL) for Coach Bus
Valid PA Driver’s License for Van/Yukon