The Corporate Account Manager assists the Director of Marketing & Sales to increase both group and transient corporate as well as sports client base through consistent solicitations while establishing trust and rapport with clients to generate and boost revenues for the hotel. The Corporate Account Manager services new and existing accounts to ensure repeat business. This position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Identifies, develops, and maintains property sales objectives, sales plans, and programs in accordance with the hotel’s mission statement.
- Maintains all sales systems, such as sales records and reports, conference calendar, traces of history and potentials, logs of groups not previously accommodated and mailing lists.
- Designs new programs and sales campaigns, to develop additional sales from the various market niches.
- Initiates prospecting and solicitation of new accounts from specified market and all regions. Outside sales calls are a priority in this position.
- Creates contract, specifying all aspects of booking, as well as contract and deposits are received by due dates and rooming list due date. Probes client needs: rooms, desired dates, food & beverage, meeting room, etc.
- Utilizes Hoteligence report to understand feeder cities and rates.
- Manages current accounts to maximize room nights & revenue.
- Develops strong business relationships with market segment related clients.
- Meets and greets all group contacts contracted with as they arrive on property.
- Ensures the prompt and systematic servicing of all business accounts.
- Responsible for the Hilton BTS qualifiers, soliciting and maintenance of all LNC accounts.
- Follows the Sales and Marketing plans. Must meet sales, site, and call goals.
- Maintains high visibility in the surrounding community and in the hospitality community as appropriate. Identifies and analyzes competition, both locally and regionally.
- Must have a vehicle to use for outside sales calls that is in good condition, insured, and the person must have a current driver’s license.
- Participates in MOD Program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred or eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have sales experience
Preferred Hilton Experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Hilton Brand Training upon hire
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- CPR Certification preferred but will train
Safety Policies and Practices
The Team Member in this position is responsible for following Willow Valley’s safety policies and procedures, promoting safety, and identifying areas for improvement. The Team Member must be knowledgeable about and follow Willow Valley’s Safety Manual. The Team Member will be reviewed annually on workplace safety.
General Computer Skills with experience using Word, Excel, Power Point, Delphi, Microsoft Office, Outlook Email, and Hilton OnQ.
Complexity & Judgment
Works requires performing non-routine tasks that are unrelated. Problem solving occurs as a regular part of the job. Established practices and procedures are not always available to address all situations. Individual judgments is used on a regular basis.
Guest & Team Member Relations
This position requires the ability to resolve issues with Guest, and Team Members and/or the public. Influencing and persuasion are frequently used skills in this position.
Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The Team Member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The Team Member is occasionally required to stand and walk. The Team Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Full-Time Benefits offered by Willow Valley Associates
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Hotel Discount Program
- Fun Work Environment!
Willow Valley Associates is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Today