Be part of team that creates a clean, safe, and welcoming environment for our guests!
No prior housekeeping experience is needed. We will train candidates on the job.
Cleans/Maintains Guest Rooms/Premises in accordance with the Willow Valley Associates & Hilton Brand Standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Willow Valley/Hilton Brand Standards
- Checkout Suites cleaned– 45 Minutes
- Checkout rooms cleaned – 30 minutes
- Stay over rooms cleaned – 20 minutes
- Reports rooms status on a daily work assignment
- Collect soiled linens for laundering – receives/stores clean linens supply in closet.
- Moves and arranges furniture, changes light bulbs when necessary.
- Replenishes bathroom and Guest supplies.
- Empties/cleans wastebaskets – transports trash to disposal area.
- Sweeps, cleans, dusts, scrubs, washes, polishes, waxes:Guest Rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, floors, rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, draperies, walls, ceilings, woodwork, door panels, windows and sills, metalwork, equipment, lighting fixtures, tile surfaces, and trim.
- Tags and turns in all Lost & Found items to Executive Housekeeper daily.
- Helps in Laundry as needed.
- Provides a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Due to seasonal needs within the hotel industry, it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
1-year experience in similar position preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire.
Safety Policies and Practices
The Team Member in this position is responsible for following Willow Valley’s safety policies and procedures, promoting safety, and identifying areas for improvement. The Team Member must be knowledgeable about and follow Willow Valley’s Safety Manuel. The Team Member will be reviewed annually on workplace safety.
Complexity & Judgment
Work is routine and requires ability to perform related steps, processes or methods to accomplish the end result. Simple procedures and direction are well defined and clearly stated.
Guest & Team Member Relations
This position interacts with Guests and Team Members on a regular basis dealing with routine matters.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to Guests and other Team Members.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms and they lift more than 10 pounds repeatedly throughout their shift. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Full-Time Benefits offered by Willow Valley Associates
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Hotel Discount Program
- Fun Work Environment!
Willow Valley Associates is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Today