To strive in your daily performance to ensure that the highest quality and level of service are provided to our Guests. Prepare various items to order by including proteins, vegetables, starches, sauces, etc.
Full time and Part Time positions available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare and cook high quality foods according to menu guidelines and recipes.
- Responsible for the preparation and service of food in accordance with the Restaurant’s quality and service standards.
- Must have advanced knowledge of soup and stock production.
- Ability to break down whole cuts of pig, beef, and fish.
- Ensure prep list is complete for next shift.
- Maintain restaurant cost control systems.
- Maintain kitchen equipment, walk-ins, storage areas, in good condition.
- Complete daily cleaning checklists and temperature logs.
- Effectively supervise kitchen crew members with a focus on line staff, but also including banquet staff and dish room staff when necessary.
- Train/Assist with training of all kitchen staff, including any Apprentices/Interns, as directed by the Executive Chef in order to achieve a high standard of excellence.
- Must possess the ability to solve practical problems and deal with situations in relation to kitchen staff or Guest complaints…i.e.…food allergies, menu questions, complaints pertaining to food service.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma and/or Culinary Certificate from Technical School; or 4 years related experience
and/or training in a similar capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
Serve Safe Certified preferred
Benefits we offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (FT)
- Dental and Vision Insurance (PT)
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (FT)
- Hotel Discount Program
- Fun Work Environment!