$14 – $16 per Hour
Engages in maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings and maintains grounds by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Painting and performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishings of buildings.
- Responsible for master keys/cards.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems. Uses proper method to complete work orders. Completes PM work orders.
- Suggests changes in working and use of equipment to increase efficiency
- of work crew. Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Interprets company policies and enforces safety regulations.
- Maintains timer and production records.
- Suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve goals.
- Answers cell phone calls.
- Interacts with various departments, Team Leaders, and Guests.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid PA Driver’s License
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and /or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have basic knowledge of plumbing, HVAC & Electrical maintenance.
Safety Policies and Practices
The Team Member in this position is responsible for following Willow Valley’s safety policies and procedures, promoting safety, and identifying areas for improvement. The Team Member must be knowledgeable about and follow Willow Valley’s Safety Manual. The Team Member will be reviewed annually on workplace safety. This is a Safety-Sensitive Position as defined in the Drug Free Workplace Policy
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers or team members of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rater, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The Team Member frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The Team Member must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The Team Member in this position is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, outdoor weather conditions, extreme cold and extreme heat, and may have to work in high, precarious places. The Team Member will frequently be exposed to wet or humid conditions, will work near moving mechanical parts, and be exposed to caustic or toxic chemicals. The Team Member will regularly have a risk of electric shock. The noise level is moderate.
Part Time Benefits offered by Willow Valley
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hotel Discount Program
- Fun Work Environment!
Willow Valley Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Today