Responsible for performing close of day procedures for the hotel along with performing Guest Service duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Night Auditor Duties:
ONQPM Night Audit Curriculum –performs daily night audit tasks, including check-ins, check-outs, postings, corrections, printing reports, room status, room availability, creating and modifying groups Guests/Groups messages, and hotel room block.
Prepares and examines daily financial reports for the hotel.
Balances room, restaurant revenue, accounts and pay-outs. Researches and resolves out-of-balance situations.
Prints, collates, and files reports.
In conjunction with Night Auditor duties:
- Greets, registers, and assigns room keys and gives out information on room location/directions.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate Front Desk cash drawers/posts charges such as room, sundry items, fax, copy and telephone. Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for Guests. Deposits Guest’s valuables in safe deposit box at their request.
- Answers telephone calls promptly, politely in accordance to the Hilton Brand Standards, and transmits and receives telephone messages. Supplies information to callers and records messages.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; shopping, dining, entertainment, travel, transportation and tours, makes reservations, arranges pickup/delivery to train station/airport at the request of the Guest.
- Completes Daily Shift Checklist, keeps records of room availability and Guest’s accounts.
- Records and delivers all wake up calls.
- Assists in delivery of luggage, fruit baskets, flowers, etc. to Guests.
- Operates paging system to relay in-house announcements or call individuals to phone/reports tasks.
- Sell items from the Suite Shop which may include alcohol.
- General cleaning and up-keep of the hotel to include:
- Helping in the Laundry
- Breakfast set-up
- Attending to Guest needs
- Provides a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Provides an excellent work environment by listening and reacting to Team Member’s needs. Recognizes and rewards Team Members during special occasions and achievements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry, it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
CPR Certification preferred but will train
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
RAMP Certified as per Hilton’s Standards
Safety Policies and Practices
The Team Member in this position is responsible for following Willow Valley’s safety policies and procedures, promoting safety, and identifying areas for improvement. The Team Member must be knowledgeable about and follow Willow Valley’s Safety Manual. The Team Member will be reviewed annually on workplace safety.
General Computer Skills with experience using Word, Excel, Outlook Email, Internet Software, Kronos, Hilton OnQ.
Complexity and Judgment
Work requires performing routine tasks that are related. Problem solving occurs as a regular part of the job. Established practices and procedures are not always available to address all situations. Individual judgment is used on a regular basis.
Guest & Team Members Relations
This position interacts with Guest and Team Members on a regular basis dealing with routine matters.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or Team Members of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The Team Member frequently is required to walk. The Team Member is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Team Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions and the risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Benefits offered by Willow Valley Associates
- Medical (FT)
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Life Insurance (FT)
- Paid Time Off (FT)
- Hotel Discount Program
- Fun Work Environment!
Willow Valley Associates is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Today