Maintains a staff presence in the pool area, is available for Guest questions and ensures the area around the pool/waterpark is clean and orderly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Oversees and participates in guest games, activities, holidays, and events.
- Reports any incident on the proper form and sends to Rec Manager for signature before sending to HR.
- Completes daily checklists for pool areas.
- Continuing general clean-up of pool area, cleans skimmers, empties trash, and picks up litter.
- Involved with in-house Guest relations.
- Assists Guests in using the ADA chair.
- Follows Department of Health pool regulations.
- Creates a Great Experience for Guests by giving warm hospitality and exceeding expectations
Education and/or Experiences
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
CPR /First Aid Certification Preferred but will trainApply Today