Do you enjoy being active, having fun, being part of an award-winning team/company, and have a love for cleaning? If you do then we are looking for you!
Be part of team that creates a clean, safe, and welcoming environment for our guests! We meet and exceed all COVID guidelines to keep you safe!
Members of our Housekeeping team spend their days in various areas of the hotel including laundry, common area cleaning, and room cleaning. No prior housekeeping experience is needed. We will train candidates on the job. The Hilton discount travel program is a great benefit we offer!
Willow Valley/Hilton Brand Standards:
- A friendly demeanor and willingness to provide an excellent experience to guests
- Good time management. Uphold our pristine level of cleanliness
- Getting the rooms ready for guests checking in
- Assisting with lobby, pool, and fitness center cleaning duties
- Day time starting typically at 8:30 or 9 a.m.; weekends required
- Full time/Part-time available
- Must have dependable transportation
General Housekeeping cleaning criteria:
Get exercise on the job by bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 30 pounds.
Be able to stand and walk during the shift and perform repetitive motions.
Benefits at Willow Valley, a local Lancaster County company
- PT/FT benefits include Hilton team member travel program which provides hotel discounts around the world!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision for full-time team members. Dental and vision available for part-time team members. Vacation for full-time team members
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Fun working environment!
Accommodates Guests of the hotel by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- ONQpm CSA Curriculum-perform daily front desk tasks including check-in, check-out, posting, corrections, printing reports, room status, room availability, creating, and modifying groups, Guest/Group messages and hotel room block
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; shopping, dining, entertainment, travel, transportation and tours, makes reservations, arranges babysitting services, pickup/delivery to Airport at the request of the Guest and sells seasonal tickets when available e. Hershey Park, etc. answers, screens, and routes calls.
- Supplies information to callers and records messages.
- Answer telephone calls promptly, politely in accordance to the Hilton Brand Standards, and transmits and receives telephone messages.
- Completes Daily Shift Checklist, keeps records of room availability and Guest’s accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate Front Desk cash drawers/Posts charges such as room, sundry items, fax, copy and telephone. Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for Guests. Deposits Guest’s valuables in safe deposit box at their request.
- Records and delivers all wake up calls.
- Breakfast set-up
- Attending to Guest needs
- Sell items from the Suite Shop which may include alcohol.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or 1 year related experience and/or training in a similar capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
Valid PA Driver’s License