- Responsible for the prospecting, soliciting and booking Corporate, Association, and other markets as needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Initiate prospecting and solicitation of new accounts from specified market and all regions.
- 70% to be spent on outside calls.
- Manage current accounts to maximize room nights & revenue.
- Develops leads with specific markets and follows up on leads coming into the hotel.
- When available obtain information on group’s history, previous room pick-ups, food & beverage usage rates.
- Review availability of clients’ needs based on current group allotments.
- Create contract, specifying all aspects of booking, as well as, contract and deposits received by due dates and rooming list due date.
- Tracts and monitor tentative bookings to ensure signed contracts and deposits are received by due dates. Follow up with groups if past due.
- Meet appropriate groups upon arrival to the hotel sometimes during their stay.
- Works as Manager on Duty Monday – Thursday or a maximum of 2 weekly shifts per month.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred or eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon hire
CPR Certification Preferred but will train
Valid PA Driver’s License