Conference Services AssociateDoubleTree - Part Time
The Conference Services Associates provide the manpower in setting up rooms for various functions. They also frequently interact with Guests to ensure satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
- Setting meeting rooms for banquets and other functions.
- Responsible for vacuuming banquet rooms and mopping the tile floor in Palm Court at the completion of an event(s).
- Helping Guests to make their functions successful.
- Prepares and serves scheduled breaks to Guests.
- Assists in baggage handling.
- Maintaining all Conference Services storage spaces, materials, and meeting spaces.
- Interacting with other Resort departments to meet the needs of the Guests.
- Communicating with the Manager, Conferences Services and the Conference Services Specialists to uphold service standards and to maximize department resources and efficiency.
- Due to the seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Preforms other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
No prior experience or training.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon hire
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.Apply Now