AM Dining Room AssistantDoubleTree - Part Time
Facilitates Food Service by performing the essential duties listed below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Efficiently clears dirty Silverware, Glassware, and plates from Guest tables and properly breaks down the trays for cleaning of these items in the kitchen.
- Wipes table tops, chairs, salt & pepper shakers, sugar caddies, and center pieces with damp cloth.
- Replaces soiled table linens and resets tables with silverware and glassware.
- Replenishes supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes in dining room.
- Supplies service bar with food such as soups, salads, and desserts.
- Serves ice water and butter to Guests.
- Cleans and polishes glass shelves and doors of service bars and equipment such as coffee urns, creams and milk dispensers.
- Restocks glassware and items in an efficient manner to maximize table turns.
- Restocks all service stations throughout a work shift and ensure the following shift is completely set.
- Makes coffee and fills fruit juice dispensers.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Sets-up Room Service:
- Sets-up service trays
- Confirms Room service order
- Delivers/identifies themselves as “In Room Dining”
- Asks where the Guest would like their order placed
- Reviews the Room Service Order with Guest before leaving
- Utilizes the Guest name three times before leaving
- Collects used Room Service trays from hallways every 30 minutes
- Ensures Hilton Standards are maintained throughout Room Service orders
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
This position has no Supervisory responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
Less than High School education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
RAMP trained preferred if over 18 but will train
ServSafe Certification preferred but will train