DishwasherDoubleTree - Full Time
*** Offering Sign-on Bonus ***
Maintains kitchen work area and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Washing and sorting of plates, cups, cutlery and cooking equipment.
• Washing worktables, walks, sinks with disinfectant, refrigerators and speed racks, etc.
• Polishes and wipes out alto shames.
• Removes and cleans flow jets in dishwasher.
• Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
• Ensure proper sorting and storage of food.
• Keep all work areas, cool room, storeroom and rear areas clean, swept, hosed and tidy.
• Control the use of chemicals in the kitchen.
• Follow correct sanitation and hygienic food handling practices.
• Follow the restaurants regular cleaning and waste disposal practices.
• Communicate all concerns to the Sous Chef.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
ServSafe Certification preferred but will train