Restaurant SupervisorDoubleTree - Full Time
Supervises and coordinates day to day activities of the Restaurant and Lounge including Room Service to provide fast and courteous service to Guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacts with Guests and Team Members in a positive, welcoming and servant style.
- Provides supervision and leadership support to Restaurant and Lounge operations.
- Oversees and enforces all dining services policies and procedures.
- Schedules Restaurant reservations and arranges parties or special services for diners.
- Addresses concerns of Guests and Team Members.
- Assigns work tasks and coordinates activities of dining room Team Members to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
- Inspects restaurant, lounge and room service stations and server hallways for neatness and cleanliness.
- Trains and coordinates the restaurant and lounge Team Members in proper service etiquette.
- Ensures all staff members keep a clean appearance.
- Has full product knowledge of all menu items.
- Works in all areas of the restaurant, lounge, room service , banquet area and kitchen when business dictates.
- Serves as Dining Room Host/Hostess as needed.
- Has full knowledge of opening and closing procedures.
- Assists in purchasing of Beer & Spirits.
- Manages all aspects of dining experience.
- Works closely with the Restaurant Manager to ensure the highest quality service to our Guests.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Manages Team Members in the Food Service Department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these unit. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training, disciplining, scheduling Team Members for work, planning and assigning work, checking work for accuracy and completeness, maintaining performance records, handling Team Member complaints, overseeing safety issues, advising management on policy or operations issues, planning, purchasing, and recruiting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
Associates Degree or 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Hilton Brand Training upon hire
- ServSafe Certification required
- RAMP Certification preferred but will train
- CPR Certification preferred but will train