General Accounting SpecialistDoubleTree - Part Time
Computes, classifies, records, posts, and verifies data for use in maintaining and reporting of financial information for the DoubleTree by Hilton.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Compiles composite reports from individual reports required by management or government agencies.
- Computes and records charges, refunds, and similar items.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records and reviews for accuracy.
- Reconciles report discrepancies and problems.
- Adjusts errors and complaints.
- Perform account reconciliation.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon hireApply Now