Guest Services AssociateDoubleTree - Part Time
Accommodates Guests of the hotel by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- ONQpm CSA Curriculum-perform daily front desk tasks including check-in, check-out, posting, corrections, printing reports, room status, room availability, creating, and modifying groups, Guest/Group messages and hotel room block
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; shopping, dining, entertainment, travel, transportation and tours, makes reservations, arranges babysitting services, pickup/delivery to Airport at the request of the Guest and sells seasonal tickets when available e. Hershey Park, etc. answers, screens, and routes calls.
- Supplies information to callers and records messages.
- Answer telephone calls promptly, politely in accordance to the Hilton Brand Standards, and transmits and receives telephone messages.
- Completes Daily Shift Checklist, keeps records of room availability and Guest’s accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate Front Desk cash drawers/Posts charges such as room, sundry items, fax, copy and telephone. Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for Guests. Deposits Guest’s valuables in safe deposit box at their request.
- Records and delivers all wake up calls.
- Drives a company van as needed.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- General cleaning and up keep of the hotel to include
- Helping in the Laundry
- Breakfast set-up
- Attending to Guest needs
- Sell items from the Suite Shop which may include alcohol.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or 1 year related experience and/or training in a similar capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
Valid PA Drivers License