Guest Services AssociateDoubleTree - Part Time Evenings and Weekends ($14.00 per hr)
The Hilton discount travel program is a great benefit we offer!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
•Perform daily front desk tasks including check-in, check-out, posting, corrections, printing reports, room status, room availability, creating, and modifying groups, Guest/Group messages and hotel room block
• Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; shopping, dining, entertainment, travel, transportation and tours, makes reservations, arranges babysitting services, pickup/delivery to Airport at the request of the Guest and sells seasonal tickets when available i.e. Hershey Park, etc. answers, screens, and routes calls.
• Completes Daily Shift Checklist, keeps records of room availability and Guest’s accounts.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate Front Desk cash drawers/Posts charges such as room, sundry items, fax, copy and telephone. Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for Guests. Deposits Guest’s valuables in safe deposit box at their request.
• Records and delivers all wake up calls.
• Drives a company vehicle as needed.
• Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or 1 year related experience
and/or training in a similar capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
Valid PA Driver’s License