Landscape LaborerProperty Management & Development - Full Time
***Offering Spring Sign-on Bonus***
This position requires the team member to maintain the grounds of commercial and public property by performing the duties listed below. This position is required to be friendly, outgoing and responsive and to Guests, Residents, Tenants and the general public’s questions providing excellent customer service. This position offers opportunity for growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Coordinates annual flower program. Contacts growers to check prices and condition of plants.
• Helps with planting selection.
• Trims and edges around walks, flower beds, and walls.
• Mulch and maintains landscape beds.
• Prunes shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth or remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs. Inspects and diagnosis insect and disease problems on ornamental trees and shrubs.
• Rakes and removes leaves.
• Waters lawns, shrubs and annuals.
• Shovels snow from walks and driveways, operates snow removal equipment, spreads salt on public passage ways to prevent ice buildup.
• Helps guests, residents, and public with questions and directions.
• Assists in overseeing special projects and seasonal Team Members.
• Picks up and removes litter from trash receptacles, parking lots, and turf areas.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Required to have a PA driver’s license
Pennsylvania Commercial Pesticide Applicators License in turf and ornamental categories, preferredApply Now