LandscaperProperty Management & Development - Summer Help
This position requires the team member to maintain the grounds of commercial and public property by performing the duties listed below. This position is required to be friendly, outgoing and responsive and to Guests, Residents, Tenants and the general public’s questions providing excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Must be capable of identifying ornamental trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, and turf along with growth characteristics.
- Recognize and communicate proposed solutions for improving plant health through horticultural practices.
- Picks up and removes litter from trash receptacles, parking lots, and turf areas.
- Possess ability to diagnosis disease and insect problems on ornamental trees, shrubs, and turf.
- Treat plant material by means of liquid spray, injections, or granular applications.
- Document and maintain application records.
- Prunes shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth or remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs.
- Mulch and maintain landscape beds.
- Rakes and removes leaves.
- Assists in the coaching and training of Team Members in their positions and when doing special projects.
- Cuts lawns using riding and walking rotary mowers.
- Trims and edges around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Shovels snow from walks and driveways, operates snow removal equipment.
- Spreads salt on public passage ways to prevent ice buildup.
- Waters lawn, shrubs and annuals.
- Help guests, residents, and public with questions and directions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.