Host/ HostessHampton Inn & Suits- Ephrata / Part-time
Maintains quantity and quality of food items for complimentary food service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Presents, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
• Providing Guest Service; create purposeful moments: pour coffee or other drinks, serve cookies and freshly baked breakfast pastries while they are still warm, offer to take dirty plates away, offer kids coloring books, etc.
• Observes Guests to respond to any additional requests.
• Coordinates with Guest Services any scheduled group functions.
• Maintains accurate stock of all food items and follows “first in first out” guidelines.
• Places food orders for delivery in a timely manner.
• Responsible for overall cleanliness of all food service areas (which include preparation, serving and consumption areas).
• Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand training upon hire