Host / HostessHomewood Suites - Part Time
Maintains quantity and quality of food items for complimentary food service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Presents, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
- Providing Guest Service; create purposeful moments: pour coffee or other drinks, serve cookies and freshly baked breakfast pastries while they are still warm, offer to take dirty plates away, offer kids coloring books, etc.
- Observes Guests to respond to any additional requests.
- Brews coffee and performs other services as determined by Hilton Hotels Corporation and Willow Valley standards.
- Replenish food and beverage items as necessary, including alcoholic beverages such as beer and wine on weekdays.
- Clears and resets counters or tables.
- Coordinates with Guest Services any scheduled group functions.
- Maintains accurate stock of all food items and follows “first in first out” guidelines.
- Places food orders for delivery in a timely manner.
- Places items in appropriate location during delivery.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of all food service areas (which include preparation, serving and consumption areas).
- Responsible for removing trash.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand training upon hire
ServSafe Certification preferred but will train
CPR Certification preferred but will train
RAMP Certified as per Hilton Standards