Host/HostessHomewood Suites - Part Time
Maintains quantity and quality of food items for complimentary food service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Presents, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
- Providing Guest Service; create purposeful moments: pour coffee or other drinks, serve cookies and freshly baked breakfast pastries while they are still warm, offer to take dirty plates away, offer kids coloring books, etc.
- Observes Guests to respond to any additional requests.
- Brews coffee and performs other services as determined by Hilton Hotels Corporation and Willow Valley standards.
- Replenish food and beverage items as necessary, including alcoholic beverages such as beer and wine on weekdays.
- Clears and resets counters or tables.
- Coordinates with Guest Services any scheduled group functions.
- Maintains accurate stock of all food items and follows “first in first out” guidelines.
- Places food orders for delivery in a timely manner.
- Places items in appropriate location during delivery.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of all food service areas (which include preparation, serving and consumption areas).
- Responsible for removing trash.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
High School or GED and possess at least 1 year experience working in a similar capacity.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand training upon hireApply Now