House PersonHampton Inn & Suites Mount Joy - Part Time, Weekends required
Keeps premises of hotel in clean and orderly condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Picks-up trash at entrances, parking areas, flower beds, empties outside receptacles, sweep entrances & sidewalks, transports trash to waste disposal area.
- General daily cleaning/vacuuming of hallways, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, lobby and other designed work areas.
- Tags and turns in all Lost & Found items to the Supervisor.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
No experience or training required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid PA Driver’s License
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire