House PersonDoubleTree - Part Time
Keeps premises of hotel in clean and orderly condition.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following
- Keeps premises of hotel in clean and orderly condition.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Picks-up trash at entrances, parking areas, flower beds, empties outside receptacles, sweep entrances & sidewalks, transports trash to waste disposal area.
- General daily cleaning/vacuuming of hallways, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, lobby and other designed work areas.
- Delivers all of the needed supplies to the linen rooms and carts, puts away cots, cribs, helps with rooms.
- Tags and turns in all Lost & Found items to the Supervisor.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
Performs other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
No experience or training required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid PA Driver’s License (HGI)
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
**Weekends Require**Apply Now