Housekeeper Day ShiftDoubleTree - Part Time
Cleans/Maintains Guest Rooms/Premise in accordance with the Willow Valley Associates & Hilton Brand Standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Willow Valley/Hilton Brand Standards
- Checkout rooms cleaned – 30 minutes
- Stay over rooms cleaned – 20 minutes
- Reports rooms status on a daily work assignment.
- Checkout Suites – 45 Minutes
General Housekeeping cleaning criteria:
- Collect soiled linens for laundering – receives/stores clean linens supplies in closet.
- Moves and arranges furniture.
- Replenishes bathroom and Guest supplies
- Empties/cleans wastebaskets and ashtrays – transports trash/waste to disposal area.
- Changes light bulbs if necessary.
- Sweeps, cleans, dusts, sweeps, scrubs, washes, polishes, waxes:
- Guest Rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, floors,
- rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, draperies, wall ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels,
- sills, metalwork, equipment, lighting fixtures, tile surfaces, and trim.
- Tags and turns in all Lost & Found items to Executive Housekeeper daily.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
1 year experience in similar position preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire