HousekeeperHilton Garden Inn - Part Time
Cleans/Maintains Guest Rooms/Premise in accordance with the Willow Valley Associates & Hilton Brand Standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Willow Valley/Hilton Brand Standards
- Checkout rooms cleaned – 30 minutes
- Stay over rooms cleaned – 20 minutes
- Reports rooms status on a daily work assignment.
- Checkout Suites – 45 Minutes
General Housekeeping cleaning criteria:
- Collect soiled linens for laundering – receives/stores clean linens supplies in closet.
- Moves and arranges furniture.
- Replenishes bathroom and Guest supplies
- Empties/cleans wastebaskets and ashtrays – transports trash/waste to disposal area.
- Changes light bulbs if necessary.
- Sweeps, cleans, dusts, sweeps, scrubs, washes, polishes, waxes:
- Guest Rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, floors, rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, draperies, wall ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills, metalwork, equipment, lighting fixtures, tile surfaces, and trim.
- Tags and turns in all Lost & Found items to Executive Housekeeper daily.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
1 year experience in similar position preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hireApply Now