HousekeeperHampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Part Time
Do you enjoy being active, having fun, being part of an award-winning team/company, and have a love for cleaning? If you do then we are looking for you!
Be part of team that creates a clean, safe, and welcoming environment for our guests! We meet and exceed all COVID guidelines to keep you safe!
Members of our Housekeeping team spend their days in various areas of the hotel including laundry, common area cleaning, and room cleaning. No prior housekeeping experience is needed. We will train candidates on the job. The Hilton discount travel program is a great benefit we offer!
Willow Valley/Hilton Brand Standards:
- A friendly demeanor and willingness to provide an excellent experience to guests
- Good time management. Uphold our pristine level of cleanliness
- Getting the rooms ready for guests checking in
- Assisting with lobby, pool, and fitness center cleaning duties
- Day time starting typically at 8:30 or 9 a.m.; weekends required
- Full time/Part-time available
- Must have dependable transportation
Get exercise on the job by bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 30 pounds.
Be able to stand and walk during the shift and perform repetitive motions.
Benefits at Willow Valley, a local Lancaster County company
- PT/FT benefits include Hilton team member travel program which provides hotel discounts around the world!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision for full-time team members. Dental and vision available for part-time team members. Vacation for full-time team members
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Fun working environment!