Housekeeping SupervisorHilton Garden Inn - Full Time
Assists with inspecting the Housekeeping department to ensure clean, orderly, well maintained and attractive conditions of the Guest Rooms by preforming the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Inspects and evaluates Guest Rooms for cleanliness and Hilton Brand Standards.
- Prioritizes rooms & areas to be cleaned and then records data concerning work assignments.
- Performs daily room and key assignments for Housekeeping Staff.
- Submits recommendations for painting, repairs, and furnishings.
- Inventories supplies and equipment on a regular basis.(DT)
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring Housekeepers on improved cleanliness.
- Investigates complaints regarding Housekeeping Service and takes action.
- Helps Housekeeping Staff clean rooms if necessary or designated by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hireApply Now