Lead Host/HostessHomewood Suites - Full Time
Maintain a fresh level of service to Guests and help establish cost control measures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Placing weekly food orders and routine service ware orders.
• Completes schedule.
• Monitors cost control measures and discarded food logs, etc.
• Presents, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
• Observes guests to respond to any additional requests.
• Brews coffee and performs other services as determined by Hilton Hotels Corporation and
• Willow Valley standards.
• Replenish food and beverage items as necessary, including alcoholic beverages such as beer and
• wine on weekdays.
• Clears and resets counters or tables.
• Coordinates with Guest Services any scheduled group functions.
• Prepares food items for the next day’s menu.
• Maintains accurate stock of all food items and follows “first in first out” guidelines.
• Places food orders for delivery in a timely manner.
• Responsible for overall cleanliness of all food service areas (which include preparation, serving and consumption areas.)
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Training upon hire
ServSafe Certification preferred but will train