Leasing Representative – (5-10 a hours week)Property Management & Development - Part Time
Works in accordance with established procedures and/or specific instructions, the Leasing Representative reports directly to the Director of Rental Properties. Is responsible for conducting leasing inquires and taking resident terminations. Helps coordinate resident requested service work orders. Answers phone, greets visitors, and follows through with appropriate actions. Performs general administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Conducts leasing inquiries. Keeps waiting lists up to date.
- Conducts resident termination interviews and processes proper paper/computer work.
- Assists Director of Rental Properties with move-in/move-out inspections.
- Receives service requests from residents, records and determines priority of response, and gives to Service Technician.
- Coordinates special maintenance work by advising residents when work is scheduled.
- Follows up with residents regarding promptness of service with either a questionnaire or phone call.
- Answers phone, greets visitors, and handles any service related call.
- Assists with bimonthly newsletter.
- Performs general administrative duties such as entering rents, filing, mailing, and ordering supplies.
- Performs data entry of resident and marketing information.
- Conducts monthly competition analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
Education & Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and no experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
None requiredApply Now