LifeguardDoubleTree - Part Time
The Lifeguard is responsible or the daily operations of the pool, maintain the mechanical operations and the cleaning of the pool and restrooms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Must have current Lifeguard Certification and CPR for the Professional Rescue and First Aid.
• Guards the fitness areas and the pool by watching, supervising and enforcing pool rules.
• Controls borrowed pool equipment.
• Implement and communicate safety rules to Team Members and Guests.
• Reports ANY accident /incident on the proper form to the Lead Lifeguard with 24 hours.
• Follows Department of Health pool regulations.
• Cleans and fills the pool and check the ladders, pumps and skimmers.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand training at time of hire
Life Saving Certification, CPR for the Professional Rescues and First Aid