Line CookHilton Garden Inn - Part-Time
Do you enjoy being active, having fun, being part of an award-winning team/company, and have a love for cleaning? If you do then we are looking for you!
Be part of team that creates a clean, safe, and welcoming environment for our guests! We meet and exceed all COVID guidelines to keep you safe!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Helps with menu planning and estimates food requirements – requisition/procures products from storage.
*Maintains restaurant prep level systems
• Prepare and cooks high-quality foods in accordance with the Hilton Brand Standards and have the ability to:
*Utilize basis knife skills
*Must have advanced knowledge of soup & stock production
* Prepares sauces, stock, soup, gravies
*Grills, broils, roasts, fries, carves fish, meat, chicken, and vegetables
* Assure quality of food products by tasting, touching, and/or smelling
• Ensure safety and cleanliness of all kitchen and food storage areas.
• Follow correct sanitation and hygienic food handling practices.
• Maintain kitchen equipment in good condition.
• Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma and/or Culinary Certificate from Technical School; or 4 years related experience
and/or training in a similar capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
Serv Safe Certification preferred
Benefits at Willow Valley, a local Lancaster County company
- PT/FT benefits include Hilton team member travel program which provides hotel discounts around the world!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision for full-time team members. Dental and vision available for part-time team members. Vacation for full-time team members
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Fun working environment!