Line CookDoubleTree - Full Time
Prepare various breakfast items to order by including proteins, vegetables, starches, sauces, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Helps with menu planning and estimates food requirements – requisition/procures products from storage.
*Maintains restaurant prep level systems
• Prepare and cooks high quality foods in accordance with the Hilton Brand Standards and have the ability to:
*Utilize basis knife skills
*Must have advanced knowledge of soup & stock production
* Prepares sauces, stock, soup, gravies
*Grills, broils, roasts, fries, carves fish, meat, chicken and vegetables
* Assure quality of food products by tasting, touching, and/or smelling
• Ensure safety and cleanliness of all kitchen and food storage areas.
• Follow correct sanitation and hygienic food handling practices.
• Maintain kitchen equipment in good condition.
• Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma and/or Culinary Certificate from Technical School; or 4 years related experience
and/or training in a similar capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
Serv Safe Certification preferred