Line CookDoubleTree - Full Time
- To strive in your daily performance to ensure that the highest quality and level of service are
- provided to our Guests. Prepare various dinner items to order by including proteins, vegetables, starches, sauces, etc.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Helps with menu planning and estimates food requirements – requisition/procures products from storage.
- Maintains restaurant prep level systems
- Prepare and cooks high quality foods in accordance with the Hilton Brand Standards and have the ability to:
*Utilize basis knife skills
*Wash, peel, cuts, trims, slices, peels or shreds to prepare food items/can bone meats prior to use
*Measures and mixes ingredients
*Must have advanced knowledge of soup & stock production
*Prepares sauces, stock, soup, gravies
*Grills, broils, roasts, fries, carves fish, meat, chicken and vegetables
*Assure quality of food products by tasting, touching, and/or smelling
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of all kitchen and food storage areas.
- Follow correct sanitation and hygienic food handling practices.
- Follow the restaurant/kitchen regular cleaning schedule and waste disposal practices.
- Maintain kitchen equipment in good condition.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
Culinary Degree; or up to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
Serv Safe Certification preferred