Mail HandlerCorporate Services - Part Time
Sorts incoming mail for distribution and dispatches outgoing mail by performing the following duties. Also processes UPS and Federal Express deliveries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Sorts mail according to destination.
- Examines outgoing mail for appearance and seals envelopes by hand or machine.
- Stamps outgoing mail with postage meter.
- Distributes and collects mail.
- Operates the Hassler Mailing Machine – weighing mail to determine correct postage.
- Troubleshoots problems with the machine and makes small adjustments. Determines when service is required.
- Uses and recommends shape based pricing to save money.
- Keeps record of registered mail, Federal Express and UPS.
- Delivers US mail to various locations, driving Company vehicle in safe and responsible manner. (Large parcels from FedEx, etc. are picked up from Corp Center by department.)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or GED with up to one year experience. Good Computer skills required
Certificates, License, Registrations
Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License and good driving record required.Apply Now