Maintenance AssistantDoubleTree - Part Time
Engages in maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings and maintaining grounds by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Painting and performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishings of buildings.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Interprets company policies and enforces safety regulations.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Suggests changes in working and use of equipment to increase efficiency
- of work crew.
- Suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve goals.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Uses proper method to complete work orders. Completes PM work orders.
- Answers paged calls.
- Responsible for master keys/cards.
- Responsible for trouble shooting.
- Maintains timer and production records.
- Interacts with various departments, Team Leaders, and Guests.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid PA Driver’s License.Apply Now