Maintenance AssistantDoubleTree - Part Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Painting and performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishings of buildings.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Suggests changes in working and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
- Suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve goals.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Uses proper method to complete work orders. Completes PM work orders.
- Answers paged calls.
- Responsible for master keys/cards.
- Maintains timer and production records.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid PA Driver’s License
Education and /or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have basic knowledge of plumbing, HVAC & Electrical maintenance.Apply Now