Night AuditorHampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Part Time
**Weekend Part-time **
Responsible for performing close of day scenarios for the hotel along with performing Guest Service duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
ONQPM Night Audit Curriculum –performs daily night audit tasks, including check-ins, check-outs, postings, corrections, printing reports, room status, room availability, creating and modifying groups, In conjunction with Guest Service duties:
- Greets, registers and assigns rooms, keys and gives out formation on room location/directions.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; shopping, dining, entertainment, travel, transportation and tours, makes reservations, arranges pickup/delivery to train station at the request of the Guest and sells seasonal tickets when available e. Hershey Park, etc.
- Supplies information to callers and records messages.
- Answer telephone calls promptly, politely in accordance to the Hilton Brand Standards, and transmits and receives telephone messages.
- Completes Daily Shift Checklist, keeps records of room availability and Guest’s accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate Front Desk cash drawers/posts charges such as room, sundry items, fax, copy and telephone.
- Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for Guests.
- Deposits Guest’s valuables in safe deposit box at their request.
- Records and delivers all wake up calls.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
CPR Certification preferred but will train
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
RAMP Certified as per Hilton’s Standards
Valid PA Driver’s License